Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bathroom Rug Fire

She just caught the bathroom rug on fire.

The Warrior Daddy is at work.

And Matt Redman is finishing his song, track #4 (10,000 Reasons: Bless the Lord), singing,

"...Sing like never before,
worship Your holy Name,
worship Your holy Name,
worship Your holy Name."

Praise the Lord! She is ok.  Burned, having learned a hard lesson, but OK.

And track #5 (Fires) begins, Redman singing,

"You will keep the fires burning,
You will keep the fires burning,
You will keep the fires burning....

...and we're waiting, 
Waiting on You God,
and our hearts will trust
Trust in Who You Are."

She is sitting against that wall, tears streaming down.  I am fighting back my own.

And I know He is here.  And He is speaking to my heart, right in this moment, He is revealing...

And dear sister, you are not alone!

Track #6 (Never Once) begins:

"...never once did You leave us on our own,
You are faithful,
God, You are faithful..."

 
 
"Where can I flee from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your Presence?" 
Psalm 139:7 (NKJV Bible)