Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014

Well, I didn't get it all done.  Not even close. 

And the enemy would like to dance right now over me sneering his excitment in my failures.

But, He lives here.  He resides right here in the center of this heart, and I. am. one. protected. girl.

You see, I am a dreamer, and a goal-setter.  So new year resolutions are welcome challenges, opportunities for growth.  But, they are always my personal goals.  And my reality is that I live with little goal-blockers.

The beauty of this chosen life is that if I will be still enough to see, each and every one of my failures - goals blocked - is His victory as I surrender one more time to His calling, lay down myself, and watch as He reveals something new and glorious about Himself.

I love Jesus. 

He is so wonderful, so good, so willing to teach the teachable heart.

Happy 2014!  May your new year bring you fresh and new opportunities to know Him more intimately, and experience His voluminous love.


"Do not remember the former things,
Nor consider the things of old.
Behold, I will do a new thing,
Now it shall spring forth;
Shall you not know it?
I will even make a road in the wilderness
And rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:18-19