Tuesday, March 17, 2015

To my precious girls,

Dear Joy, Promise, and Faith,

I love you. 

I will always fight for you.



If I am honest, my heart is laying on the floor, shattered in a thousand pieces. You have been denied once again, and the warrior inside this momma wants to unleash.

Sometimes, my precious ones, sitting quietly and pressing your lips together to hold back fighting words is the bravest and strongest defense you can demonstrate. 

When you are rejected, I feel the rejection too. 

I am so sorry, and I hurt with you.

I will never deny that you are the toughest challenge I have ever encountered.  You, my precious ones, did not have the luxury so many of us don't even acknowledge.  You did not grow in a safe womb, you were not cared for, or talked to, or celebrated while your home was there.

But, you were loved. 

Your warrior daddy and I have always wanted you, always loved you, always longed for you.

When others do not see your worth, you will feel pain.  I know, I feel it too.  But dear little ones, they are the ones missing out.  You are all so wonderful, made perfect, and you are all made out of His grand imagination. 

I promise to always see you.  I promise to always fight for you.  I promise I will sit with you and feel your losses with you. 

You are so wonderful, my precious girls. 

I love you,

Momma